#6126 - Big Fish
47 Meter Displacement Motor Yacht
- Production Year : 2010
- Styling/Interior/Naval Architecture & Engineering : Gregory C Marshall
- Winner: Best Naval Architecture
- Winner: Best Styling
- Winner: Most Innovative Yacht
- Winner: Best Interior
- "One of the top 50 yachts of all Time"
- Over 200000 Nautical Miles on her own bottom
This striking contemporary design from Gregory C. Marshall Naval Architects is a 45m large volume steel and aluminum motor yacht that exemplifies the highest standards of design, construction, fuel-efficiency, safety and comfort. Built ruggedly to ocean-going specifications, the full-displacement steel hull, aluminum superstructure vessel is capable of a 10,000-mile range and three full months of independent cruising.
Big Fish is a bold and edgy long range expedition yacht; strong lines and streamlined surfaces coupled with her plum bow and make her highly efficient. An abundance of glass meets you on every deck, dramatically different tender storage in a unique covered bow “hold”, fold-out beaches and stone decks all contribute to the array of innovative design features making this yacht a stand-out vessel in her size range.
Visit McMullen & Wing here.
Big Fish won 10 International Awards as well as numerous more local awards including:
- "Top 50 Yachts of All Time" - by SuperYacht Times
- "Best Power Yacht 40 to 65 meters"
- "Best Interior"
- "Best Styling"
- "Best Naval Architecture"
- "Most Innovative Yacht of 2011"
Our contribution to the project was for Overall Styling, Naval Architecture, Engineering and Interior Design and Decorating.